jueves, 25 de febrero de 2010

International Whaling Commission [IWC] Reflection (Powerpoint)

After seeing this powerpoint I saw that this company is doing a lot of effort to protect whales. When I saw that they are putting laws so that people don't kill whales makes me happy and I think that if everyone would have thought the same way a thousand years ago there would still be millions of whales available in the sea for everyone. If the IWC keeps up the good work of protecting whales, in the end when there are a lot of whales and people really need them everyone will thank the IWC for protecting the whales when no one saw how much they had to be protected. The IWC is a great company and I know that the whales are going to survive if they keep on trying to save the whales. They also say a very important thing that impacted me a lot and that was when they mentioned that the web will be destroyed if whales are extinct. This means that if whales are extinct a web that connects all living organisms will start to decompose little by little until it is destroyed completely and that will lead to human extinction too. This is important to know because this is what most impacted me and motivated me to want to protect whales.

By Eduardo valiente
February 25, 2010

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario